English Homework

The person i admire the most.

the person i admire the most is my mother, because along with my father she made sure my brother and grow up in a hose filled with love and happiness, she has made our family a priority for her, and she works for me and my brother she has always been my role model because she always make an effort for our family that's the reason why i admire her the most.

my mother is named kelly Avendaño Estrada, she was born in Sincelejo Sucre her parents are Juan Avendaño and Ana Maria Estrada.
she studied in Simon Araujo school, at the age of 16 years old she graduated in the same school, but her parents made her repeat a year in school because she was to young to live alone in another city.
so then she moved to Barranquilla, colombia at the age of 17 she started studying journalism in Universidad Autonoma del Caribe but she couldn't finish her career due to problems, time later she got married with my father Robin Mebarak and then she got pregnant at the age of 20 years old and in october 15 she gave birth to my brother Shafik Mebarak one year after having her first child she studied cosmetology and esthetics and she graduated in an academy named Maria Eugenia Ballesta, and she started working, at the age of 23 she gave birth to me, her second child this time a girl, Shaskia Mebarak since that moment she has devoted all her life taking care of the family we have, and as far as i know she is the bravest woman.
She is currently married, working, and still taking care of her family nowadays she has 38 years old. She is an excellent wife, mother, and daughter. She has always been a simple person, very nice and compassionate.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

CAUSES IR REJECTION OF WOMEN IN WORL FIELDS.

human rights